|RivahFest Festival, P.O.Box 990, Tappahannock VA 22560-0990|
RivahFest - Saturday, June 18, 2016
Online Vendor Application for
Arts & Crafts and for Merchants' Market
Please read very carefully - you will be asked to agree to
these terms and conditions on the next application web page
(If in doubt please refer to complete rules/conditions - the legal small print)
• Submit applications early to reserve an exhibitor space. For new vendors verify that all required product photos or links to website or FaceBook product pages are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Earlier registration will also ensure exhibitor listing on website and in festival program.
• To create diversity among exhibitors, a limited number of spaces will be available in any designated category. That category will be closed once it reaches the limit. Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and your pre-assigned space will be provided at check-in.
• Space sizes available are 10 x 10 or 10 x 20. Your display must be contained within the rented space. Be prepared to set up on either hard surface or grassy areas.
• Set-up begins at 7 am and show begins at 10 am. Exhibitor must provide tents, tables, coverings, chairs, etc. No trailers/vehicles may be used for display of wares in the arts/crafts area; however, they may be used in the Merchant Market area, given that it is part of the display AND that you have cleared it through the MM chairman ahead of time.
• This is a closed street festival with no vehicle traffic allowed. Show attendees will walk in or be shuttled. Heavy or bulky items may present a challenge for customers to carry away.
• This show is rain or shine.
• Be prepared...bring any necessary materials needed to protect your goods during inclement weather. Displays must stay assembled and merchandise available for sale during your area’s exhibit hours. No early packing up/departure will be allowed before closing time for your area. You will not be allowed to bring your vehicle on site during festival. Failure to comply with this rule will render you ineligible for all future RivahFest events.
• Any sale of firearms, knives or weapons will be prohibited.
• Any vendor selling processed food items must provide an inspection report from VA Dept of Agriculture or obtain a health permit from the Health Dept.—you should also expect to be inspected by the Health Department the morning of the event.
• All vendors and business owners need to comply with State of Virginia tax laws. More information is available online at www.tax.virginia.gov.
• Detailed instructions, parking pass and other information will be mailed to you prior to the event. Pre-assigned spaces will be provided during check-in on day of festival.
• Additional applications and information is available online at www.rivahfest.com or call 804-445-2065 and leave a message or e-mail us at email@example.com.
By clicking here, I acknowledge the above terms and conditions.
[Click here to report a correction or new information for this web page]